Serve / Tours
Ireland Tour – July 26 – August 3, 2019
The Celtic Christian Mission tour of Ireland is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience the beauty and majesty of the Emerald Isle with other Christians. Dr. Rick Cherok, President of CCM, will serve as this tour’s host.
- Limited Participation- limited to 20 people
- Questions- contact Dr. Rick Cherok (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Application- please contact Dr. Rick Cherok for an application.
- Tour Cost: $2,050
- Flight- Roundtrip flight from the Cincinnati/N. Kentucky International Airport to the Dublin International Airport in Ireland.
- Accommodations- Our housing will be at the beautiful and historic Murlough House in Dundrum, Northern Ireland.
- Meals- Most of our team’s meals will be included, though a few opportunities to experience local cuisine will be offered as we visit distant sites.
- Admission- to admission cost for all trip-sponsored sites will be covered in the price of this tour.
Included among the many sites and locations that will be experienced and seen on the trip are the following:
-C.S. Lewis Sites
-Down Cathedral and the Grave of St. Patrick
-Dublin and the Book of Kells
Murlough Nature Reserve and the Irish Sea
-Belfast and the Titanic Museum
-Tollymore Forest Park
-The Beautiful North Coast
-And much, much more!